7/06/2005

I Hate Moving!

Well, I do not mind changing locations I just hate getting every thing that owns me to the new space. I spent my 4th of July weekend moving. I had help and we got a lot done but I am sure I will still be spending all day next Saturday moving the remainder of my belongings. Once all my stuff has been moved and I unpack, I will then have the task of coddling one daughter and one cat until they are settled. That should take about a month. Angelbaby loves the new apartment but every time we move she throws at least one temper tantrum that makes me question my abilities as a parent. And then I think to myself maybe it isn't me. Maybe I have given birth to an alien. That always makes me laugh. So anyway in about a month I will be back to my old tricks again and hopefully I will have more to post about.

No comments: