7/14/2005

Greetings from Homewood

I'm all moved. Well, mostly. Anyway I have the internets and a warm bed, what more could a girl ask for? Here's what- I would like all of youse driving in the Homewood area to please observe the yield signs that have been thoughtfully placed in strategic locations. Thanks. P.S. If you have a yield sign, and I am driving towards you, and you do not yield, I WILL hit you. Don't even worry about it because it's gonna happen. Yes, I should probably be living in a city with some sort of subway system.

3 comments:

megabeth said...

Ah, the pluses of driving an old car!

Mtn Brook drivers are the worst about not yielding. The burb is chock full of bratty soccer moms driving ENORMOUS Suburbans, who pull out right in front of oncoming traffic, then proceed to drive 15 mph while talking on their cell phones. Dante has a special level in hell for those cretins.

megabeth said...

Sorry in advance I am using your post to bitch. I just had a friend of mine tell me that she is having a hard time feeling motivated to hang out with me because it is such a long drive from Highland Avenue to Homewood!!!! Just imagine how one's friends might act if one had moved to Alabaster!

Irish Geisha said...

Ladies, feel free to vent here any time you like! I do.