3/28/2005

Happy Pagan Celebration of Fertility Day!

This weekend was not nearly long enough. I'm still tired. I had offers for several activities including a trip to Hotlanta. But I totally flaked out on everyone. I wanted some time to myself and that is just what I had. Of course, it wasn't as relaxing as I had hoped. I know I cannot put off doing laundry any longer when I open up my panty drawer and see nothing but thongs. So I spent my "me" time washing clothes. And even though Angelbaby came home early so that I could play Easter Bunny (she still believes), I still managed to get out Saturday for an hour or more to annoy everyone with my camera at Bailey's. Tanks Easer Bunny! Bak, Bak. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Irish Geisha said...

Blieve it or not, that pink thing with Barbie's face on it is a chocolate bunny.