11/16/2005

"Keep Your Head High and Your Dress Down"

I aspire to be Marie Rudisill when I grow up. They call her The Fruitcake Lady and she has a spot on The Tonight Show called "Ask the Fruitcake Lady." For anyone who has never seen her go here , I promise a good laugh. Her bio is pretty interesting to. Unfortunately they removed the 3 videos of her cooking fruitcake on the show. My favorite quote came from the show where she was schooling Jay Leno and Cuba Gooding Jr. on how to cook a cherry pie. They were using ceramic birds to vent the pies and Cuba got some cherries in the mouth of the bird. Marie turned to him and said DON'T GET IT IN THE HOLE! Can't you men walk past a hole without trying to put something in it?

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

I loved these clips. Laughed hard. Thanks.