9/19/2005

Office Politics SUCK!

Even the title of this post sucks. I might as well have a big whiney-baby bumper sticker that says mean people suck. Boo-fucking-hoo! Ahem... What I mean to say is that someone that I really liked working with recently quit and it was mostly due to office politics. It reminded me of that stupid email that I've read a million times about the bird that freezes mid flight and lands in a cow pasture where a cow immediately poops on said bird thawing him. Then some other stupid animal shows up to clean the bird off then said stupid animal eats the bird. The moral of the story being that sometimes your friends poop on you and your enemies are in disguise. Or maybe it just means you shouldn't fly in freezing weather. Either way, it sucks having to watch nice people get shit on. Even if it ends up being for their own good.

2 comments:

Chez said...

3. Especially co-workers.

Irish Geisha said...

You get what you give Monkfisher.a