2/14/2005

Ditched

The weekend- Friday night I stayed home to chat with friends on AIM. Because that's the kind of dork I am. Saturday-Part Deux. Sunday-Wilco at the Alabama Theater. Part Deux-I can think of a hundred things that would be more fun than a night at the Plaza. But a night out with friends is always fun, no matter where we are. Thanks to HemisphereDancer who was Johnny on the spot with the shots. Even still, I managed to maintain my almost sober status until time to go home. Since Jason Coleman was the new man out Saturday, he was met with much hazing. He seemed to have taken it well, that is until he ditched us at the Grill. No kiss, no "kiss my ass" just there one minute and gone the next. It's too bad really. I was beginning to believe that maybe, just maybe a good republican wasn't necessarily a dead one. Hopefully he will permit me to post his mug in the scrapbook anyway. The Exhibits totally rocked. Again. And Tori's rack was mystifying. I didn't get too drunk, didn't kiss anyone, and went home alone. But all was not lost, indeed it was a good evening after all. Mean Muggin.

1 comment:

Irish Geisha said...

Sorry HemisphereDancer, I still have a bit of a cough, kisses are no fun when they make you sick.