9/17/2005

Kenneth Makes a Good Point.

In the comments of my last post Kenneth made a good point. It's no fun being angry all the time. I to dated someone who thought pissing me off was synonymous with turning me on. It took me a while to figure out what was going on. And when I finally explained that I would never- ever- ever- ever want to be intimate while I was angry, he tried to convince me that I was the crazy one. I still think it is healthy for a couple to be able to poke fun at each other from time to time. But Kenneth is right, "girls are weird" and angry isn't sexy. By the by, I have a female friend that totally swears by make-up sex. She and her husband fight constantly. They have 4 children. FOUR. CHILDREN.

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

Make-up sex is good. But I'd give it up not to have arguments. I've never gotten make-p sex and said "wow, that argument was sure worth it".